Monica H. Grecu has been practicing law at Gibbs & Sellers since August 2004. She helped to successfully expand the firm's areas of practice to include Social Security disability claims and Worker's Compensation claims. She has represented over 1,000 clients in their pursuit of Social Security disability benefits. She also enjoys seeking justice for those who have been injured and damaged in motor vehicle collisions and premises liability claims, and has had great success litigating these claims.
Monica currently serves as President of our local bar association. She earned her J.D. in 2003 from the University of Alabama, and received a Bachelor's degree from Troy University in 2000. She is admitted to the Alabama state bar, and to the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury (Auto Accidents, Premises Liability Claims) 40%
- Social Security Disability 40%
- Worker's Compensation 20%
- Alabama, 2003
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- J.D. - 2003
- Troy University, Troy, Alabama
- B.S. - 2000
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: History and Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama Association for Justice, Member